Monday, August 08, 2005

A Humanities Kick...

I seem to be on a bit of a humanities kick... I've recently read a book on economics and a book on the working poor, am currently reading a book on linguistics and most of the feeds I read on anthropology and related disciplines. To make matters worse, I've just bought a handful of new books on media (Barons to Bloggers, series editor Jonathan Mills), "social issues" (Affluenza, Clive Hamilton and Richard Denniss), immigration/politics (Following them Home, David Corlett) and more media (Do Not Disturb: Media and Aust Politics, editor Robert Manne).

I've been meaning to buy Affluenza and Following them Home since I heard about them (probably on Sunday Night Safran or Hack, both shows on Australia's national youth radio station: JJJ) and only, by chance, there they were along with two other interesting looking books.

I need to stop going into bookshops...

No comments: